Labor pool with concrete blocks of 6X3 square meters. We build your pool in your home everywhere
- Typology: Rectangular
- Water purification: Filtration assembly formed by a cleaning system based on the Silex filter technology.
- Internal dimensions: From 6.00 x 3.00 to 1.60 m. Max deep
- Interior / exterior Roman or square staircase: YES
- Lighting: YES
CONSTRUCTION OF THE VESSEL AND THE STRUCTURE
- Construction of the external formwork of walls with 20 cm concrete blocks. and REA 12 mm rods. Reinforced concrete fill. Finished with a layer of waterproof elastic mortar HidroFix.
- Staking out the pool
- Preparation of the hearth using gravel 20 mm, with a thickness of 10 cm
- Supply, distribution and leveling gravel according to depth of pool
- Placing 150x150x6 mm mesh reinforcement on the pool floor
- Supply and placement of reinforced concrete on the pool floor
- Construction with 20 cms concrete blocks Reinforced concrete fill with 12 mm rods. vertical every 25 cm and horizontal every 25 cm (For each row of blocks goes a horizontal rod and for each row of vertical blocks goes another rod)
- Height and upper perimeter band formed by 6 rods with a diameter of 12 mm. in wall and 3 in wall for coronation stone.
- Finishing with a layer of waterproof elastic mortar HIDROFIX NORMA EN-14.491 waterproof membrane with hydraulic cements, modified with polymers, in the following way:
- Wet the structure of the pool, once mixed the bag of Hidrofix with water we apply a layer with a fine trowel, this layer will not have more than 2 mm. of thickness, it will allow to dry approximately 4 hours. The ceramic pieces will be glued with a glue cement that complies with the grip regulations.
- Construction of perimeter band on the top for the laying of coronation stone.
- Placement of perimeter earthing to the glass with iron rod.
- Iron of 10 cm. of concrete for the treatment plant.
- Concrete Ha / 25 / b / 12 / lla
- Iron B500S
- Steel S275
- Cement glue special pools
- Borada special swimming pools
- Pool volume capacity: 47.90 m3
- Filter equipment model: 760
- Total filtering surface: 0.45 m2
- Filtering system: Silex
- Total flow of pumping equipment: 13.70 m3 / h
- Renovation time and total volume: 3.50 h
- Pumps installed: 1 HP
- Filtration speed: 31.00 m3 / h / m2
- 1 filter built in laminated polyester with a diameter of 760 mm, with top loading and central collector, 6-way valve, with a total load of 225 kg of silex of different granulometries, 1 set of pressure gauges and supports.
- 1 1 CV pump for 14 m3 / h at 10 m.c.a. and 3000 r.p.m. With built-in pre-filter for easy access to the subtraction of coarse material by this retentate.
- Purification equipment calculated so that the filtration speed of 31 m3 / h / m2, studied to comply with the regulations of the Community where the pool will be located.